Our primary focus at SAS Academy, is to nurture pupils’ confidence in developing their basic skills and techniques in a variety of sporting activities. Our curriculum, aims to support the needs and expectation of all aspiring athletes in a fun, safe and educational learning environment. All sessions are age-related and designed for all abilities to enhance students social/physical skills.
• Organise safe, enjoyable and memorable experiences of a variety of sports.
• Develop children’s knowledge and skills.
• Provide positive role models throughout all activities. Share our love of sports!
• Allow children to be the teachers of the game by decision-making.
• Promote social skills between pupils
• Allow time for students and coaches to reflect upon sessions – S.T.E.P process